CELPIP Preparation – Private Classes – Face to Face
About This Course
Face-to-Face | Flexible timings | Minimum of 12 hours | AED 250/HOUR
This comprehensive course teaches preparation for the CELPIP General exam with instructor-led practice on how to master each section of the CELPIP exam.
- Learn about the CELPIP test structure and format
- Acquire essential knowledge about useful test-taking strategies and skills such as skim reading, time management, pronunciation and writing skills
- Practice by completing CELPIP practice tests
- Get direct feedback and support from CELPIP specialists
- Quality study materials
- Build your vocabulary bank
- Boost critical listening and reading skills
- Learn the required formats and skills for writing improvement
- Use official CELPIP material with practice tests
- Identify your weaknesses and focus on improving them
Download the CELPIP Course Overview here.
Achieve learning outcomes for all 4 skills of the CELPIP exam: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
The CELPIP General exam strategies and techniques for success
Time Management Strategies for Score Improvement
CELPIP Reading comprehension accuracy
CELPIP Listening comprehension accuracy
CELPIP Writing Task 1 and 2 writing strategies and recommendations for
CELPIP Writing Task 1 and 2 homework questions with feedback and corrections
Speaking advice and recommendations for Speaking tasks
Multiple CELPIP practice tasks to test your knowledge and readiness for the exam
- Tutorial Booklets
- A minimum of Intermediate level English
- Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
- CELPIP is accepted by Canada only for immigration and university admissions. CELPIP General is officially designated for permanent residence applications by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), and is also accepted for professional designations.
- The CELPIP-General test assesses general levels of functional English competency in workplace and community contexts. Just like the IELTS General test, the CELPIP General test consists of four components: speaking, reading, writing, and listening. The CELPIP test is administered by Paragon Testing Enterprises
- Please contact the organisation you are applying to for confirmation on the type of test you need to take and the target score required for your application.
- The CELPIP test is offered at locations across Canada, Dubai, New York City and Manila.
Strategies, techniques and practice in CELPIP Listening Tasks
Part 1: Listening to Problem Solving Part 2: Listening to a Daily Life Conversation Part 3: Listening for Information Part 4: Listening to a News Item Part 5: Listening to a Discussion Part 6: Listening to Viewpoints These modules include the required strategies and techniques to approach the various question types for CELPIP Listening. These strategies and techniques will help you to save time when answering and help you to answer correctly to achieve high scores. Your CELPIP Instructor will use authentic examination questions from official Paragon Testing Enterprises. Your CELPIP Instructor will provide the key areas for success in overcoming listening distractors, paraphrasing and identifying key words and meanings to help you accurately answer all tasks of the Listening test.
Strategies, techniques and practice in CELPIP Reading Tasks
Part 1: Reading Correspondence Part 2: Reading to Apply a Diagram Part 3: Reading for Information Part 4: Reading for Viewpoints These modules include the required strategies and techniques to approach the various question types for CELPIP Reading. These strategies and techniques will help you to save time when answering and help you to locate and identify the correct information quickly. Your CELPIP Instructor will use authentic examination questions from official Paragon Testing Enterprises. You will practice all of the various question types listed above and your CELPIP Instructor will provide the key areas for success in overcoming listening distractors, paraphrasing and identifying key words and meanings to help you accurately answer all tasks of the Listening test.
Strategies, techniques and practice in CELPIP Writing Tasks
Task 1: Writing an Email Task 2: Responding to Survey Questions Writing can be a challenging task for many candidates, and requires consistent writing practice. However, the 24-hour CELPIP Preparation Course covers all of the essential strategies and techniques to produce a high quality, high scoring answers for both Task 1 and Task 2 questions. These writing modules will help you to understand how to organise and develop your ideas, how to improve your task response score, how to link ideas and be accurate with your vocabulary as well as how to write in an academically correct style, how to express an opinion in a formal way and how to write clear and effective paragraphs. Students will have the luxury of practicing additional writing assignments at home to submit to your CELPIP Instructor for feedback on correct punctuation, spelling, organisation, coherence and cohesion, word choice and grammatical accuracy.
Strategies, techniques and practice in CELPIP Speaking Tasks
Task 1: Giving Advice Task 2: Talking about a Personal Experience Task 3: Describing a Scene Task 4: Making Predictions Task 5: Comparing and Persuading Task 6: Dealing with a Difficult Situation Task 7: Expressing Opinions Task 8: Describing an Unusual Situation Your CELPIP Instructor will provide tips and strategies to use a wide range of vocabulary and grammatical structures and to use the correct stress and intonation for all question types in CELPIP Speaking tasks including practice on how to give advice, describe experiences, describe a scene, make predictions, compare and persuade, how to deal with a difficult situation, express opinions and describing unusual situations. You will also learn overall skills in how to respond in a fluent, descriptive, grammatically accurate and organised manner. Your instructor will teach you how to extend your answers and include relevant information as well as timed-practice for effective time management.