- A minimum of Intermediate level English
- Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
- CELPIP is accepted by Canada only for immigration and university admissions. CELPIP General is officially designated for permanent residence applications by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), and is also accepted for professional designations.
- The CELPIP-General test assesses general levels of functional English competency in workplace and community contexts. Just like the IELTS General test, the CELPIP General test consists of four components: speaking, reading, writing, and listening. The CELPIP test is administered by Paragon Testing Enterprises
- Please contact the organisation you are applying to for confirmation on the type of test you need to take and the target score required for your application.
- The CELPIP test is offered at locations across Canada, Dubai, New York City and Manila.
About This Course
Online | Flexible timings | Minimum of 12 hours | AED 200/HOUR
This comprehensive course teaches preparation for the CELPIP General exam with instructor-led practice on how to master each section of the CELPIP exam.
- Learn about the CELPIP test structure and format
- Acquire essential knowledge about useful test-taking strategies and skills such as skim reading, time management, pronunciation and writing skills
- Practice by completing CELPIP practice tests
- Get direct feedback and support from CELPIP specialists
- Quality study materials
- Build your vocabulary bank
- Boost critical listening and reading skills
- Learn the required formats and skills for writing improvement
- Use official CELPIP material with practice tests
- Identify your weaknesses and focus on improving them
Download the CELPIP Course Overview here.
- Achieve learning outcomes for all 4 skills of the CELPIP exam: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- The CELPIP General exam strategies and techniques for success
- Time Management Strategies for Score Improvement
- CELPIP Reading comprehension accuracy
- CELPIP Listening comprehension accuracy
- CELPIP Writing Task 1 and 2 writing strategies and recommendations for
- CELPIP Writing Task 1 and 2 homework questions with feedback and corrections
- Speaking advice and recommendations for Speaking tasks
- Multiple CELPIP practice tasks to test your knowledge and readiness for the exam
⦁ CELPIP Material and practice tests
⦁ Unlimited feedback & correction for Writing and Speaking
⦁ Private Course targeted to individual’s needs and learning outcomes
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes