- A minimum of Intermediate level English
- Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
- Individuals who need university admission
- Individuals who need PTE English for job certification
- Individuals who need PTE English for immigration
- Students of English Level B1 to C1 and above who need to improve their overall skills in English
About This Course
Online | Flexible timings | Minimum of 12 hours | AED 200/HOUR
This comprehensive course teaches PTE Academic preparation for the PTE Academic Exam, with instructor-led practice in how to master each section of the PTE exam.
PTE is a world-leading provider of secure English language tests.
PTE Academic is accepted by 3,000+ institutions worldwide, including Oxford University, Harvard Business School, and Yale. It is accepted in most UK, Canadian, Australian, and USA universities and colleges.
PTE Academic is also accepted by the Australian, UK, New Zealand, Canadian, German, and French (and many more) governments for visa purposes.
Please contact the organisation you are applying to for confirmation on your PTE Academic target score required for your application.
Click on this link for an overview of the PTE Academic exam question types and structure: PTE Academic Structure
- Achieve learning outcomes to score 70+ in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking
- The PTE Academic exam strategies and techniques for success
- Time management strategies for score improvement
- PTE Reading comprehension accuracy
- PTE Listening comprehension accuracy
- PTE Writing strategies and recommendations for a score of 70+
- PTE Essay Writing and Summarise Written Text homework questions with feedback and corrections
- Speaking advice and recommendations for all of the speaking tasks, including timed practice in class
- Full access to Pearson PTE Academic multimedia practice programme sent to you upon registration of the course
⦁ CELPIP Material and practice tests
⦁ Unlimited feedback & correction for Writing and Speaking
⦁ Private Course targeted to individual’s needs and learning outcomes
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes